Joel L. Pedersen, D.D.S.
Dr. Joel Pedersen attended Pacific Union College in Napa for his undergraduate studies. He then attended dental school at Loma Linda University, and graduated with his D.D.S. in 2004 and immediately entered into an anesthesia residency at Loma Linda. Upon graduation from residency in 2006, Dr. Pedersen moved to Northern California and began his full-time private practice of anesthesia. Dr. Pedersen is happily married and has three beautiful children. In his spare time, he likes to hike, attend sporting events, and enjoys wine tasting in Napa.
- Pacific Union College, Undergraduate, 2000
- Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), 2004
- Loma Linda University, Anesthesia Residency, General Anesthesia Permit, 2006
- ASDA, American Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists
- CSDA, California Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists
- ADSA, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- ADA, American Dental Association
- CDA, California Dental Association
- Sacramento District Dental Society