Eric D. Smith, D.D.S.
Specialist in Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Eric Smith grew up in the East Coast and then moved to the Bay Area to attend UC Berkeley. He graduated from Cal in 1996 with a major in Anthropology. He fell in love with the Bay Area and adopted it as his home. He completed his dental degree at the University of Maryland in 2001 and joined the US Air Force as a general dentist, where he served for 6 years. Because of his passion for treating children, Dr. Smith decided to go back to school to complete a residency program in pediatric dentistry. He earned his certificate in the specialty of Pediatric Dentistry from Blair Batson Hospital for Children in Jackson, Mississippi, in 2009. Dr. Smith is currently an associate Clinical Professor of Pediatric Dentistry at University of the Pacific School of Dentistry. In his spare time, Dr. Smith enjoys golf, skiing, and tennis.
- University of California, Berkeley, Major in Anthropology (B.A.), 1996
- University of Maryland, School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), 2001
- Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children, Certificate of Specialty in Pediatric Dentistry, 2009
- AAPD, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- CSPD, California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- ADA, American Dental Association
- CDA, California Dental Association
- ACDS, Alameda County Dental Society
- Oakland Children’s Hospital
- Walnut Creek Children’s Hospital Surgery Center